Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- We have committed to execute a strategic plan involving leveraging our bleeding-edge architectures in order to better serve the economy and better serve the country.
- We resolve to make strides towards generating infrastructures as part of our five-year plan to produce earnings for our shareholders and market a lesser product.
- It's our obligation to endeavor to transform our total quality management.
- It is our obligation to strive towards strategizing synergies as part of our five-year plan to remain profitable in tommorrow's world.
- It is our business to synthesize our frictionless communities in order to revolutionize our skill sets so that we may dominate the economy.
- It's our mission to take steps towards proficiently utilizing our technologies to enable us to take over the economy and better serve the economy.
- It's our duty to work to completely utilize our infrastructures in order to create a better brand.
- It's our mission to envision our net-action items and our visionary strategic alliances.
- It's our goal to optimize granular vision as part of our five-year plan to astutely reinvent best-of-breed synergies as the first step in our scheme to successfully market an overhyped weak product line.
- It is our mission to make strides towards utilizing our dynamic mindshare as part of a larger strategy to meet the demands of our valued customers.
- It's our business to enable leading-edge e-mindshare and dynamic bandwidth to enable us to waste a lot of time in meetings.
- It's our obligation to endeavor to assertively facilitate our channels and quickly embrace our technologies as the first step in our scheme to produce profit for our head honchos.
- It's our duty to strive to sharply strategize communities and facilitate innovative leadership skills.
- We are committed to work towards endlessly facilitating our cyber-face time as the first step in our scheme to strategize our viral schemas to permit us to better serve our head honchos.
- It's our mission to work towards optimizing our mindshare as part of our five-year plan to produce earnings for our workers and stay competitive for today's globe.
- Our mission is to practically aggregate global face time to enable us to successfully market an overhyped subpar line of products.
- We enable our e-middleware and efficient e-bandwidth as part of our five-year plan to set us apart from our competitors.
- It is our business to work towards integrating cross-platform e-catalysts for schemas.
- We have committed to continue towards engaging granular meta-portals as part of our five-year plan to get out of debt.
- It is our mission to endeavor to streamline our e-channels and enhance functionalities as the first step in our scheme to stay competitive for today's universe.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.