Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- We execute a strategic plan involving rapidly transforming our transparent functionalities as a component of our plan to meet the demands of our valued customers.
- Our responsibility is to work to innovate our relationships.
- We resolve to enthusiastically revolutionize our middleware.
- We are committed to strive to syndicate our paradigms.
- It is our responsibility to speedily deliver catalysts for perspectives to enable us to prevent bankruptcy.
- It is our responsibility to achieve progress in innovating dot-com functionalities and practically revolutionizing interactive niches as part of a larger strategy to successfully market an overhyped highly inferior product line.
- Our duty is to sharply empower extensible total quality management as part of our master plan to inflate income for our serfs.
- It is our goal to strive towards conveniently syndicating bilateral mega-face time as part of our master plan to produce earnings for our executive officers and meet the needs of our valued customers.
- We have committed to continue to astutely implement cross-media content and shrewdly transform our idiot-proof niches.
- We have committed to integrate global e-relationship corridors and our cyber-vision.
- It is our duty to execute a strategic plan to effectively envision our distributed deliverables and facilitate our e-functionalities.
- Our responsibility is to empower assets and our e-relationship corridors so that we may distance us from our evil competitors.
- We are committed to endeavor to conveniently leverage our proactive vision and productively engage our e-leadership skills.
- We resolve to make strides towards facilitating our meta-channels.
- We achieve progress in professionally strategizing our markets and integrating our niches in order to make our founder enough moola to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
- It's our obligation to execute a strategic plan involving synthesizing our meta-skill sets.
- It is our function to strive to envision our cyber-version control as part of our five-year plan to augment our revenue.
- It is our task to continue to enthusiastically visualize client-centered cyber-infrastructures as part of our master plan to dominate the universe and make our founder enough bucks to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
- Our goal is to execute a strategic plan to energetically engage action items as part of our five-year plan to stay competitive for tommorrow's country and make our founder enough cash to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
- We endeavor to deliver forward-thinking meta-skill sets to enable us to zealously implement distributed net-niches to allow us to advance our stock price.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.