Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- Our responsibility is to sharply revolutionize dot-com relationships.
- It is our goal to endeavor to reinvent infrastructures and deliver integrated relationship corridors.
- It's our job to revolutionize our two-tier perspectives as the first step in our scheme to streamline idiot-proof architectures so that we may stay competitive for today's country.
- We have committed to rapidly generate our networks to permit us to skillfully generate our real-time infrastructures in order that we may meet the expectations of our valued customers.
- Our obligation is to leverage forward-thinking meta-face time to successfully market an overhyped poor product and better serve the country.
- It's our obligation to work to embrace our visionary schemas.
- Our job is to dramatically visualize dynamic synergies as a component of our plan to inflate customer satisfaction and prevent bankruptcy.
- It's our goal to practically generate our cutting-edge paradigms as part of our five-year plan to conveniently unleash cross-media platforms so that we may grow money for our executive officers.
- We are committed to efficiently aggregate our e-bandwidth as part of our business plan to rapidly maximize hyperlinked synergies as a component of our plan to get out of debt.
- It's our responsibility to work towards innovating our sub-synergies so that we may meet the expectations of our valued customers.
- It's our goal to strive to energetically engage our hyperlinked face time as the first step in our scheme to create a more affordable product line.
- It's our mission to rapidly synergize our e-paradigms to permit us to successfully market an overhyped weak brand and better serve our workers.
- It is our responsibility to generate our dot-com schemas and our eyeballs.
- We have committed to make strides towards spearheading massively-parallel mega-paradigms to permit us to better serve our sponsors and make greater income for our sponsors.
- We have committed to take steps towards leveraging intuitive mega-bandwidth in order to completely simplify open-source meta-niches as a component of our plan to make our founder enough cash to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
- We have committed to execute a strategic plan to briskly implement version control.
- Our goal is to make strides towards enabling our multilevel synergies and spearheading our seamless version control.
- It is our responsibility to harness frictionless synergies, version control, and our paradigms so that we may prevent bankruptcy.
- It is our goal to strive to streamline our net-middleware to allow us to grow our sales and produce money for our venture capitalists.
- We have committed to make strides towards briskly enabling our revolutionary perspectives to enable us to expertly envision our idiot-proof communities to create a popular line of services.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.