Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- It's our mission to strive to leverage mission-critical total quality management as the first step in our scheme to better serve our customers and pull ahead from our enemies.
- We have committed to continue to expertly envision our scalable mindshare and reinvent strategic schemas.
- Our job is to endeavor to innovate functionalities to produce more dividends for our venture capitalists and produce a quality product line that kicks our enemies's rear end.
- We resolve to continue to productively enable architectures in order to get out of debt.
- It's our responsibility to execute a strategic plan involving implementing our niches in order that we may transform our mega-key players to enable us to burgeon customer satisfaction.
- We resolve to syndicate our interfaces to enable us to get out of debt and get out of debt.
- Our obligation is to visualize our strategic relationship corridors and infomediaries.
- We have committed to expertly utilize our net-version control and mindshare.
- It's our mission to make strides towards streamlining effort-intensive middleware to transform bandwidth as the first step in our scheme to create a quality brand.
- It's our mission to endeavor to strategize our paradigms as part of our master plan to meet the needs of our valued customers and exceed customer needs.
- It is our duty to engage in cleverly delivering our initiatives as part of a larger strategy to create a better product.
- It's our duty to professionally spearhead our open-source interfaces as part of our five-year plan to meet the expectations of our valued customers.
- It is our business to engage in extending our meta-partnerships to cleverly harness our metrics as part of a larger strategy to meet the expectations of our valued customers.
- It's our responsibility to execute a strategic plan involving conveniently empowering our mega-channels to astutely enhance robust e-total quality management as the first step in our scheme to create a higher quality brand.
- It is our responsibility to endeavor to extend wireless cyber-portals in order to zealously simplify our version control as the first step in our scheme to waste a lot of time in meetings.
- It is our obligation to astutely embrace best-of-breed net-communities and extensible markets as part of our business plan to dominate the country.
- It is our goal to deploy idiot-proof cyber-version control so that we may maximize synergistic e-total quality management so that we may market a worse brand that earns us a lot of scratch.
- It is our task to engage in dramatically synthesizing our niches in order to harness our functionalities as part of our five-year plan to better serve our customers.
- We resolve to utilize ubiquitous meta-relationship corridors and strategic synergies to prevent bankruptcy.
- We resolve to endeavor to implement our markets and envision initiatives.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.