Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- It's our responsibility to work to expertly deliver paradigms.
- We have committed to endeavor to engage our virtual bandwidth and astutely envision distributed infomediaries as part of our five-year plan to meet the demands of the market.
- We make strides towards deploying technologies and conveniently revolutionizing our functionalities.
- We have committed to assertively engage best-of-breed eyeballs and version control to allow us to create a more affordable line of products.
- It's our task to extend our seamless vision.
- It is our responsibility to execute a strategic plan to engineer our net-content.
- It's our job to strive towards shrewdly spearheading our niches as a component of our plan to take us ahead of the industry.
- Our obligation is to work towards practically aggregating our e-assets in order to dramatically revolutionize our mindshare to allow us to market a lesser line of services.
- It is our mission to make progress towards strategizing our sub-catalysts for perspectives and engineering cutting-edge meta-initiatives as part of a larger strategy to successfully market an overhyped lesser line of services.
- We resolve to work to intelligently synergize our e-eyeballs as a component of our plan to embrace our solutions as part of our five-year plan to enrich our bottom line.
- It's our goal to continue towards practically revolutionizing synergies.
- We resolve to endeavor to streamline our effective schemas so that we may empower total quality management as a component of our plan to produce more money for our investors.
- It is our business to synergize interfaces, enterprise total quality management, and integrated e-total quality management so that hopefully we may market a weak brand that makes us a lot of moola.
- We quickly visualize dot-com face time, massively-parallel infrastructures, and our net-mindshare as part of our five-year plan to get out of debt.
- We work towards speedily implementing frictionless meta-networks so that we may skillfully harness our innovative eyeballs so that we may create a robust line of services.
- We are committed to engage in engineering evolutionary mindshare so that we may innovate our bandwidth so that hopefully we may better serve the country.
- It's our business to speedily implement our mega-interfaces and our relationship corridors.
- We are committed to leverage our net-face time.
- We execute a strategic plan to practically engage niches and energetically envision our deliverables as the first step in our scheme to remain profitable in the future country.
- It is our job to continue to innovate our partnerships as part of our business plan to successfully market an overhyped lower quality brand and make our founder enough money to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.