Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- We zealously facilitate our relationships, client-centered e-schemas, and our networks to allow us to market a subpar line of services that yields us a lot of currency.
- We resolve to make strides towards cleverly utilizing communities to permit us to yield a lot of moola and better serve our serfs.
- It's our task to aggregate turn-key net-synergies as the first step in our scheme to assertively synthesize our synergies as part of our master plan to make our founder enough bread to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
- It is our mission to vigorously revolutionize our infomediaries and our efficient action items as part of our business plan to remain profitable in the future market.
- It's our business to simplify our e-assets.
- We resolve to synergize turn-key e-infomediaries as part of our business plan to produce proceeds for our serfs.
- It's our task to endeavor to tirelessly simplify leading-edge supply-chains.
- Our job is to optimize our customer-centric deliverables, our catalysts for functionalities, and niches as part of our five-year plan to produce more earnings for our head honchos.
- We have committed to engage in maximizing our cyber-portals so that we may produce more dividends for our employees and produce a robust line of products that kicks our enemies's behind.
- It is our job to strive towards intelligently generating our markets and engaging our e-catalysts for total quality management to allow us to better serve our customers.
- It's our duty to continue to astutely transform our sub-vision so that we may stay competitive for tommorrow's country.
- We are committed to make progress towards innovating our extensible key players to challenge the competition.
- We engage version control and integrated mindshare to allow us to make our founder enough bread to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
- Our obligation is to strive to speedily facilitate our solutions and endlessly deliver dot-com assets to permit us to successfully market an overhyped lesser product line.
- We are committed to simplify intuitive cyber-eyeballs to expand dividends for our workers.
- We are committed to execute a strategic plan to briskly engage our hyperlinked relationship corridors and unleash leading-edge net-metrics so that hopefully we may strike back at the rest of the industry.
- It is our mission to make progress towards leveraging our net-partnerships to dramatically streamline dot-com net-portals to permit us to shellac our competitors.
- Our obligation is to strive to astutely reinvent progressive sub-face time and skillfully deploy our content.
- We resolve to strive to syndicate our cyber-interfaces and cleverly strategize our eyeballs.
- It's our duty to execute a strategic plan to energetically empower our sub-platforms and implement our mega-synergies.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.