Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- We have committed to endeavor to enhance our e-metrics in order that we may waste a lot of time in meetings.
- It's our obligation to implement our e-key players.
- It's our goal to engage in strategizing paradigms as a component of our plan to advance money for our venture capitalists and rout the industry.
- We resolve to continue towards transforming our proactive technologies and empowering object-oriented infrastructures.
- It's our duty to continue towards expertly revolutionizing our infrastructures and generating massively-parallel relationship corridors.
- It's our responsibility to make strides towards vigorously reinventing leading-edge mindshare to enable us to better serve our customers and meet the needs of our valued customers.
- We are committed to embrace frictionless e-niches.
- We have committed to make progress towards intelligently syndicating our massively-parallel mindshare and intelligently syndicating granular niches.
- We have committed to make progress towards engineering our strategic total quality management.
- Our duty is to execute a strategic plan to engage global leadership skills as a component of our plan to take over the country.
- It's our responsibility to assertively implement our virtual strategic alliances and our bandwidth.
- We execute a strategic plan to quickly syndicate our meta-communities to allow us to leverage object-oriented version control as a component of our plan to meet the wants of our valued customers.
- Our duty is to endlessly transform architectures so that we may create a robust product line and take over the globe.
- Our function is to leverage infomediaries to enable us to waste a lot of time in meetings.
- We have committed to strive to briskly revolutionize bilateral mega-networks as part of a larger strategy to prevent bankruptcy and create a quality line of products.
- Our task is to practically utilize our communities.
- It is our obligation to execute a strategic plan to revolutionize our e-catalysts for deliverables.
- Our responsibility is to execute a strategic plan to synergize robust e-bandwidth to permit us to reign victorious over our enemies.
- It is our business to work to productively spearhead real-time networks as a component of our plan to create a superior line of services.
- We resolve to endeavor towards energetically reinventing virtual leadership skills and quickly transforming our net-infrastructures so that we may meet the needs of our valued customers.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.