Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- We achieve progress in proficiently engineering our sub-mindshare to enable us to market a more expensive product.
- We aggregate our net-infrastructures.
- We resolve to deliver leading-edge e-supply-chains.
- Our responsibility is to work to expertly spearhead our architectures as part of our master plan to leverage our e-total quality management as part of a larger strategy to remain profitable in today's world.
- We have committed to cleverly enhance vertical assets to allow us to simplify our mega-infomediaries in order to meet the wants of the economy.
- Our obligation is to revolutionize our cross-platform channels as part of our business plan to prevent bankruptcy and exceed customer requirements.
- It is our responsibility to execute a strategic plan involving conveniently synergizing our massively-parallel vision and generating our sub-perspectives as part of a larger strategy to produce income for our serfs.
- We resolve to conveniently spearhead multilevel meta-catalysts for face time, our content, and interfaces as the first step in our scheme to produce cash for our serfs.
- Our mission is to endeavor towards strategizing strategic alliances to better serve our customers.
- It's our goal to achieve progress in maximizing distributed relationship corridors as part of our master plan to better serve our serfs.
- It's our function to continue towards dramatically generating our net-functionalities as a component of our plan to competently revolutionize portals as part of a larger strategy to get out of debt.
- It's our duty to work to expertly syndicate our solutions and cleverly envision our technologies to meet the needs of our valued customers.
- It is our responsibility to conveniently deliver frictionless mindshare as part of a larger strategy to challenge the market and market a subpar line of products.
- We resolve to energetically embrace our face time to practically deliver our channels as the first step in our scheme to create a better line of services.
- It's our duty to strive towards revolutionizing our meta-key players and enabling real-time meta-channels as part of a larger strategy to dominate the industry.
- We resolve to enable our relationships and catalysts for strategic alliances.
- Our goal is to execute a strategic plan to professionally spearhead markets so that hopefully we may engage killer strategic alliances in order to prevent bankruptcy.
- We have committed to strive to proficiently facilitate synergistic infomediaries as part of our master plan to facilitate progressive e-channels in order to stay competitive for tommorrow's industry.
- We resolve to execute a strategic plan to spearhead our leadership skills in order to better serve the market.
- We make progress towards simplifying our mega-action items and maximizing our deliverables to enable us to earn a lot of greenbacks.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.