Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- We strive towards cleverly synthesizing cutting-edge content.
- We resolve to intelligently envision our cyber-catalysts for supply-chains, multilevel mega-metrics, and our mega-mindshare as part of our master plan to successfully market an overhyped weak brand.
- Our business is to continue to proficiently transform our cyber-infrastructures.
- We envision our viral infomediaries and next-generation sub-infomediaries.
- We resolve to envision our net-action items as part of our business plan to produce a finer line of services that kicks the industry's ass and produce more money for our employees.
- We are committed to assertively optimize evolutionary cyber-networks as the first step in our scheme to produce dividends for our investors and take over the nation.
- We resolve to execute a strategic plan to utilize our net-solutions as the first step in our scheme to set us apart from the industry.
- We resolve to strive to vigorously empower our meta-relationship corridors to permit us to prevent bankruptcy and waste a lot of time in meetings.
- We have committed to endeavor to vigorously synergize dynamic meta-bandwidth to permit us to deploy our cyber-metrics as part of our business plan to make our founder enough bucks to exceed the net worth of the world's richest man.
- It is our obligation to take steps towards rapidly harnessing enterprise e-face time and quickly facilitating our proactive portals in order that we may prevent bankruptcy.
- Our duty is to unleash intuitive relationships so that hopefully we may intelligently transform mission-critical meta-assets so that we may take over the market.
- We have committed to transform portals and our object-oriented paradigms.
- Our responsibility is to endeavor towards competently engineering our e-relationship corridors as a component of our plan to produce benefits for our shareholders.
- It's our obligation to productively visualize legacy deliverables and real-time mega-relationships in order that we may successfully market an overhyped more expensive product.
- It's our responsibility to endeavor to synthesize our partnerships.
- It's our business to briskly aggregate proactive technologies and viral assets.
- We have committed to take steps towards sharply implementing next-generation e-channels.
- We resolve to execute a strategic plan involving conveniently integrating our e-niches and implementing our open-source deliverables to allow us to get out of debt.
- It's our job to strive to syndicate total quality management to permit us to produce more rewards for our sponsors and meet the demands of the economy.
- It is our obligation to tirelessly empower effort-intensive face time and our interactive version control.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.