Why hire a high-priced consultant to create a vapid, content-free mission statement
for your organization when Nonsense can do it for you? By stringing a few
buzzwords together, Nonsense can randomly generate mission statements
that are just as meaningless as the real thing.
- Our business is to make strides towards delivering global networks so that hopefully we may produce more rewards for our executive officers and better serve our executive officers.
- Our duty is to continue towards maximizing our e-channels in order that we may waste a lot of time in meetings.
- It is our task to competently synergize our action items as part of a larger strategy to better serve our customers and market a lower quality product line.
- Our obligation is to endlessly leverage deliverables in order to better serve the country.
- We resolve to work towards utilizing cross-media leadership skills in order to conveniently utilize our meta-assets as a component of our plan to produce revenue for our venture capitalists.
- We have committed to engage in maximizing leading-edge net-infomediaries as part of a larger strategy to take over the market and earn a lot of dough.
- We resolve to work towards enhancing our synergies to enable us to get out of debt.
- We resolve to sharply reinvent proactive cyber-platforms to permit us to dominate the economy and exceed customer wants.
- It is our mission to sharply engineer viral perspectives and niches.
- It is our mission to work to conveniently enhance our e-mindshare.
- We have committed to endeavor towards simplifying infrastructures and empowering distributed relationship corridors.
- We are committed to empower our mega-portals as part of a larger strategy to engineer our strategic alliances so that we may market a lesser line of products that earns us a lot of currency.
- We are committed to take steps towards briskly aggregating mission-critical e-skill sets as part of our five-year plan to make greater dividends for our venture capitalists and prevent bankruptcy.
- Our goal is to work to intelligently engineer turn-key strategic alliances in order that we may deploy our solutions to allow us to better serve the universe.
- Our task is to execute a strategic plan involving streamlining our world-class total quality management to permit us to rapidly integrate our e-bandwidth as part of a larger strategy to augment income for our head honchos.
- Our duty is to astutely embrace customer-centric e-assets, platforms, and extensible sub-content as a component of our plan to stay competitive for the future world.
- It's our task to visualize two-tier mega-niches as part of a larger strategy to shellac the rest of the industry and remain profitable in the future globe.
- We resolve to endeavor to utilize revolutionary platforms and efficiently strategize forward-thinking e-synergies.
- We have committed to achieve progress in rapidly revolutionizing our sub-portals and revolutionizing visionary meta-technologies as the first step in our scheme to set us apart from the rest of the industry.
- Our obligation is to conveniently engineer best-of-breed mega-platforms as part of our business plan to create a robust brand and get out of debt.
Who needs a million monkeys?
[ Home ]
[ Online Demo ]
[ Documentation ]
[ Download ]
Contact the webmaster at nonsense [at] i-want-a-website [dot] com
This page's URL is http://nonsense.sourceforge.net/demo/mission/.
This page was last updated February 25, 2001.